Chewy Chocolate Slice
125g butter, melted
1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 cup plain flour
1/4 cup S/R flour
2 tablespoon cocoa powder
1/2 cup desiccated coconut
1 cup icing sugar
2 tablespoons cocoa powder
2 teaspoons butter
1 tablespoon hot water
1. Preheat oven to 180c. Grease a slice pan, line with baking paper.
2. Combine butter, sugar, egg and extract in medium bowl. Stir in sifted flours and cocoa then coconut. Spread mixture over base of pan.
3. Bake for 25 minutes or until firm.
4. Make icing, sift icing sugar and cocoa in bowl, add butter and hot water, stir until smooth.
5. Spread hot slice with icing mixture then sprinkle with some coconut, cool then cut into slices.