Saturday 10 August 2013

Raw Truffles

This recipe is so easy and very tasty. I always wondered what Cacao was and found it hard to find in regular supermarkets. A recent trip to Melbourne and a stroll down my Carlisle St (my old hood) I found a cute little organic store that stocked Cacao powder. Have a look around in google for more fabulous recipes and try this one of course. It was a hit with my friends and worst critic my sister :)


2 cups walnuts
2 cups dates
Orange juice
1/2 cup Cranberries
Cacao powder for dusting

In a food processor blend walnuts then dates, then put them in together with a bit of orange juice to help stick together. Transfer to a bowl, add cranberries. Roll into balls then dust with cacao powder.



1 comment:

  1. Delicious they were. I've been obsessing about these all week x

    ReplyDelete